Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Favorite Page Kit Contest!

Ok, so we want to know what your favorite Page Kit (layouts) on our website is! If you can "comment" on this blog stating your favorite layout you will be entered to win a COOL prize...FREE!!! Log on to www.sillygoosedesigns.com to see the layouts! Thanks for playing! Contest ends Sunday, June 7th- so start COMMENTING on this blog to be entered. Please note: if you are the winner, please make sure you email me your shipping information by Monday so we can get this shipped ASAP!! :)

10 comments:

  1. May 8?
    I went to the website but I didn't see any layouts to choose from :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them are adorable, but I liked the colors and layout of "Groovy".

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all really really cute!! My favorite is the Beauty kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SiSi, thanks for telling me about my typos. I corrected them! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas on all the kits, my favorite layout is Beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I love the friends one, but if I spend 2 more minutes looking I will change my mind...they all look really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely Summer Breeze. I just love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. M favorite is the beauty one! Definitely beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Silly Goose Designs - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger