Thursday, June 4, 2009

A few layout thoughts.


This layout was created with My Minds Eye Just Dreamy line. What I really like to do in my own personal books is to use things that I have collected. For example, in this page we went on a family vacation to Las Vegas, NV and stayed at NY, NY Hotel. Somewhere along the way I got a smashed penny, room keys, and tickets to a show. I love to scrap mementos like these to always help me remember the trip!

This is a peaceful page created with My Minds Eye Laundry Line Natural products. I loved Laundry Line because of the beautiful glitter each page has. I left a space for the obituary so in a few years it will be nice to look back on. I love to design with American Crafts Thickers because you can always personalize your pages. The colors really went well with the background of the photo. I really like to look at the photos I plan on using and try to match paper to the photo. Sometimes, it can be too stressful to find paper to match your theme and then when you finally find it, it can clash with your photo. So keep it simple. It turns out much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Silly Goose Designs - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger